Tales of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spoiled Brat. (WarriorHawk)

2 posters

Go down

The Spoiled Brat.  (WarriorHawk) Empty The Spoiled Brat. (WarriorHawk)

Post by Tyrial Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:47 am

I am not normal, I am a fake. I was placed in this body, augmented, changed to suit your needs. I was given only one command. Protect you, and I have since you were a little child. My outward appearance has changed to prevent you from knowing, but it has always been me. It will always be me. Over the years I have changed personalities, jobs, places, forms. But through it all one thing has been constant. I am yours but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be myself, be my own person. To be like you.

Tyrial
Tyrial

Back to top Go down

The Spoiled Brat.  (WarriorHawk) Empty Re: The Spoiled Brat. (WarriorHawk)

Post by Tyrial Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Faint morning sunlight glinted through the windows and began to throw shadows across the wood floor. Only a brief glance was spared to the creeping light as the woman inside the room twirled a sword through another blade dance. It was the tenth one she had done with a blade since the house had gone silent with sleep. Flowing gracefully through the forms her blond hair splayed out as she twirled around, one pale bare foot sweeping across the polished floor. The movement of her foot could have traced a line of a perfect circle, the edge of which touched the sunlight right after her foot moved out of the way, though no light touched her skin.

The woman straightened and drew in a slow breath before moving to the wall and placing the sword back onto the rack to join the others like it. With another small breath she crossed the spacious training room to grab up a bundle of clothes. With the ease of long practice she changed into a servants uniform, a black dress with white accents. A red ribbon went into her hair to try and hold her bangs out of the girls eyes. The blue contacts went into her eyes to hide the violet irises she had. White stockings with black shoes went on her legs and feet and in less than five minutes she was dressed and ready. The clothes she had been wearing, namely a karati gi, was folded up and placed on the pile of similar garb. She made a few adjustments to her outfit before drawing in yet another breath and letting it out slowly. She adopted a slightly timid air before leaving the room, shutting the door behind her and heading down the corridor. She took the quickest route, giving quiet hellos and shy smiles to the other staff. When she arrived in the kitchen she picked up the tray of food and gave her thanks before taking it upstairs to the third floor.

The mansion was huge, but it didn't seem to trouble the girl too much as she made her way down one corridor and across another. She ended up outside a large white door upon which she knocked and then entered, eyes on the ground. She carried the tray over to a table and set it down before going to the curtains, drawn tight over the windows to block out the light. The girl drew back the thick outer curtain so that the soft light was filtered through a thin, sheer inner curtain. And she repeated it with all the windows in the living area before going to another white door. This one she didn't knock upon and she went right in going straight to the bath where she turned on the taps to get it filling with water to just the right temperature. She added in a few sprinkles from a jar beside the tub as well as a few drops from a different jar. The bath now smelled like her mistress liked and she turned off the tap before it overflowed. With that finished she set up the soaps and towels beside the tub all within easy reach. With that done she went back into the living area taking the time to tidy up as she moved to another door. This one was a parlor with games and a bar running along the wall. She tidied it up and opened the curtains much like she had the last few rooms. With this room finished, the actions were repeated across all the rooms connected with the living area. With everything clean and light coming in she faced the last door. She gave a small sigh before picking up the tray of food once again. She went to that door gave it a soft knock before going in. She set the tray down on another table and called softly to the feminine form curled up among silk sheets on a giant bed. "Miss C-clayton? T-time to wake up." She went over to the windows and slowly eased back the thick outer curtain. She did it to each of the windows before standing by the tray of food where she busied herself by uncovering breakfast. Cereal, eggs, bacon, toast, waffles, cinnamon rolls, fruit, yogurt, milk, juice, water. The tray had more food than any one person could eat. Once everything was uncovered the girl tugged at her sleeves, pulling them lower down her wrists to hide the tatto like runes that ran around her wrist.
Tyrial
Tyrial

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Queen Hawk Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:28 am

Isabelle
"Five more minutes..." The red-head groaned as she halfheartedly stretched her limbs and turned to her other side, hugging one of the numerous pillows tight as she pulled the covers over her shoulders. "I just need five more minutes..."

Mornings... the most annoying parts of the day. Why couldn't Izzy just lie in bed until the afternoon? Why is it this maid woke her every morning? Was it necessary?

The girl yawned loudly and almost hissed as the servant opened the curtains and let the dim sunlight. "Why do I have to get up anyway... It's so early! And I am not hungry! I don't even think I have classes today, do I?" She asked the woman as she turned back around to cover her pale skin from the sun. "Why are you always up at this time anyway... do you get sleep or what?"
Warrior Queen Hawk
Warrior Queen Hawk
Admin

https://talesoffantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrial Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:42 pm

A twinge of anger roared through Sarah's mind but it never showed as she started setting up the tray for someone to eat off of. She removed all the covers, and then carried the tray over to the bed. "Mistress...please...I-I only do it at the request of your par-rents...they wanted y-you up to talk w-with you."
Tyrial
Tyrial

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Queen Hawk Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:59 am

Isabelle
She groaned and sighed as she sat up in the bed and took the tray from the woman, her eyes narrowing at her for taking away the covers. "Great. Probably to tell me more about the damn politics of this kingdom." She lifted the fork from the tray and dug into the food, content with the taste that spread on her tongue.

"Is there anything else I should know? Do you have something else to do, is there more that you need to say, or do you wanna make casual conversation?" She asked, scarfing down more of the food. At least some things are good in the morning; the food is never a disappointment when you live in a castle.
Warrior Queen Hawk
Warrior Queen Hawk
Admin

https://talesoffantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrial Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:16 pm

"I-I-I don't know mistress." Sarah stammered out, seeming to shrink a bit by the side of the bed. Her eyes flicked nervously from Isabelle to the floor, to the bed, to the door. Her orders had only been to wake the girl up. The Chief Steward knew better than to give her orders, and it was only the Lord and Lady who could. Perks of capturing a demon she supposed in her head.
Tyrial
Tyrial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down