Tales of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fall of the Sun

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Fall of the Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall of the Sun

Post by inventiveAdventurer Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:45 am

Aurelia nodded and folded the cloak neatly. "But they need it somehow. For some reason, they think they need it. No one takes power for the sake of power, there is always a reason." She sighed. "With the information we have, there isn't much else to do but speculate. I, for one, intend to find answers." With that she walked back toward Winona where she had left her trunk and placed the cloak inside before closing it again.
inventiveAdventurer
inventiveAdventurer

Back to top Go down

The Fall of the Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall of the Sun

Post by Princess Holly Sun May 15, 2016 7:48 pm

Winona smiled "I understand completely, my home is in the forest too. Most of our buildings are made out of wood with a few exceptions. And I don't think human culture is dull. Maybe you have been going to all of the wrong places. I'm sure the pirates could show you a good time or my friends back at home. You can't be a prick though, that's the only condition."

By the time Winona had finished speaking, Aurelia had returned. "Did you find out why? Who they are? Where we're going?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mythril wished to argue that power was like wealth. There were those who did not need it but amassed wealth for the sake of being wealthy. It was their greed that consumed them and sometimes greed took other forms. It was not always gold, sometimes people or power.
Princess Holly
Princess Holly

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2