Tales of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M BAA-AAACK!!!

4 posters

Go down

I'M BAA-AAACK!!!  Empty I'M BAA-AAACK!!!

Post by Grizwald Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:57 am

Some of you who have been here awhile may know me as Wolfie cause I quit writing for a while (and forgot my password, shhh don't tell anyone!)  So I'm back, I still draw and dream (in color, of course).

Um, let's see...
I'm a beginning writer so please don't kill me (I basically worship the ground you all glance at).
I am a senior in highschool. I enjoy spaghetti. I am a certified scuba diver.... What else.... I'm a middle child ...ooh you should visit Jamaica! And go zip lining there! Otherwise: musical theatre is my life.
Meanwhile: toodlefish!!
Grizwald
Grizwald

Back to top Go down

I'M BAA-AAACK!!!  Empty Re: I'M BAA-AAACK!!!

Post by inventiveAdventurer Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:11 pm

It's nice to meet you. You can call me Katie. Although, I regret to inform you that most communications on this site have all but broken down. This is the latest post I've seen in quite some time. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the revival. Anyway, I'm glad I got to meet a new person on here.
inventiveAdventurer
inventiveAdventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Holly Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Nice to meet you. I'm Holly and I'm the other semi-active person on this site. I just get distracted easily and I have too many characters so I sometimes get stuck in a mood and have a hard time writing a different character. I guess I am kinda in charge... not too sure. Zee (Hawk or Steph, don't now what you know her by) was going to make me an admin, but forgot about it and then left the site to go on hiatus. Welcome back :)
Princess Holly
Princess Holly

Back to top Go down

Post by inventiveAdventurer Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:26 pm

I just hit upon a thought. If nobody is exceptionally busy, would all three of us be interested in starting a new RP on here? I feel like we need to brush off this rusted website and put it back into good use, and it could be fun.
inventiveAdventurer
inventiveAdventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizwald Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:02 am

Hello Katie and Holly!! Thank you for the welcomes! And I like your idea, Katie, about starting our own and trying to get others logged back in. Just a very loose one, to get the ball rolling again. And Holly, I think its spectacular that you have lots of characters. :)
Grizwald
Grizwald

Back to top Go down

Post by inventiveAdventurer Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:09 pm

Awesome! Now all we need is Holly's input, since that is pretty valid here. As far as I'm concerned she is the acting admin while Hawk (and everyone else) is away. I think it could be fun if it actually goes through. If the role play goes through, what genre would you be interested in most?
inventiveAdventurer
inventiveAdventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Holly Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi I'm back! I say we create an rp and I'll try to get back in the habit. I always do better when juggling rp-s because I can switch between characters when I get bored. I'll be the Bio reviewer for the rp and Katie can create it. We were thinking fantasy. Kaitie can explain it better. If that idea doesn't seem appealing, I have a few more.
Princess Holly
Princess Holly

Back to top Go down

Post by inventiveAdventurer Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:48 am

Thank you! ^u^ Side note: my world is still in development so once I have more details, and your input on the role play genre Grizwald, I'll post it. I still have lots of cities and countries to name, and cultures to create.
inventiveAdventurer
inventiveAdventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wackybubble Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:02 pm

Welcome. I felt the need to say hello even though i pretty much just haunt the sight at this point... I have to ask about the name, do you by chance know of Professor Grizwald?
Wackybubble
Wackybubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum