Tales of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title-less Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Title-less Introduction Empty Title-less Introduction

Post by Jay Skyla Tue May 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Greetings, fellow writers. I am Jay, and there is not much to say about me.

My profile name comes from my favorite of my characters, from back when I was too lazy to make up an actual profile name. I've used it for some years now, but I cannot for the life of me remember how many. My name is not actually Jay, but that is what I choose to go by. Please do not call me anything else without my permission (this is overruled for Mar-Mar and Stephy, of course).

I made my start on MDW a long time ago, and have advanced greatly since those days. I made friends, and a few less pleasant relations, and got the feel for writing there. I really do miss it sometimes...

I draw (digitally) and play video games in my spare time. My spare time is anytime I'm not working, doing schoolwork, or reading. I work at Sonic Drive-In as a skating carhop, part-time since I'm in high school. I read extremely fast, so I have a never-ending hunger for books. Takes a chunk out of my paycheck, honestly. Oops.

I am an honest and blunt person, so don't come to me for comfort. I'll be happy to offer advice if I can, but I don't sugar-coat. In general, I will respect you if you respect me and yourself.

Happy Writing
Jay Skyla
Jay Skyla

Back to top Go down

Title-less Introduction Empty Re: Title-less Introduction

Post by Warrior Queen Hawk Tue May 27, 2014 6:00 am

This is really delayed... but welcome! Glad you came here ^^ Hopefully we get things rolling soon, huh?
Warrior Queen Hawk
Warrior Queen Hawk
Admin

https://talesoffantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down