Tales of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hail to the King.

2 posters

Go down

Hail to the King. Empty Hail to the King.

Post by King Staragna Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:04 pm

Welcome, my children, to my regal abode. Here is a place that is the brainchild of Warrior Hawk and myself. It is a place of adventure and enjoyment. It is a place of comeradery and of big words like that. But most of all, it's a place for people like you and me (you know the type) to generally have a good time, whether from rping or chatting or whatever else we can come up with.

That being said, I suppose I should say a little about myself. I am known across one obscure forum as King, Star, Ragna (pronounced ran-YA), Staragna, Fenrir, and my real name, Ian. I haven't been role playing for very long, as I joined my first forum at around the same time Aurum did. General stress has kept me from being incredibly active, but I've held my own with some impressive writers. I've witnessed the decline of a once prosperous forum, the utter destruction of a fledgling board before it could establish a decent following, and the stagnation of a forum whose members simply didn't care. In our tales of fantasy I see a bright new beginning, for all of us.

I tend to enjoy crafting really long replies, and it's not unusual for me to create characters who are able to dissect "he smiled" into a three paragraph analysis of why his partner smiled, how the smile made my character feel, and what my character plans to do about that smile. I want you to give me a decent reply, and by God if you don't give me something to work with I will call upon the mighty banhammer upon your hapless soul.

Maybe.

For those of you unfamiliar with the internet, or humor, there is this thing we call "sarcasm". Sarcasm is where someone says a thing that they don't really mean. "But, my liege!" You cry out, groveling at my noble feet, admiring my regal presence; "It is impossible for anyone to lie over the internet! It's not possible!" And to that I reply, "Maybe for you, my servant. However, everything I say is subject to sarcasm. You would do well to remember that." And then I kick you.

Yay! The paragraph where I slap in things that don't fit anywhere else in my introduction! I love musical theater, late 18th to early 20th century opera, history from literally any time period, grammar, reading, writing, acting, the internet, my family, my Drama Club family, and singing like I'm at the Met. I hate mathematics, science, rap, metal, people who reply with less than two paragraphs, and bigots.

By now I am sure all of you are in awe of me. It's okay; you can admit it. This is a natural occurrence. I know you're all jealous, but I don't mind. There's enough of me to go around; you just have to ask Warrior Hawk. I love you all for reading this, and I hope we can all get together and write some great stories! Don't be afraid to talk to me on chat, but be prepared to be mocked mercilessly! And remember, you are all my slaves!

Stickied. Reminder: You are SECOND-in-command. I am alpha :P ~Warrior Hawk

That is a detail, my love! -King Staragna

Last edited by King Staragna on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
King Staragna
King Staragna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hail to the King. Empty Re: Hail to the King.

Post by Aurum Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Nice of you to be here! I have one important thing to say:

He smiled.
Aurum
Aurum

Back to top Go down