Tales of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings ladies, gentlemen and eldritch beings.

2 posters

Go down

Greetings ladies, gentlemen and eldritch beings. Empty Greetings ladies, gentlemen and eldritch beings.

Post by Hydrattler Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Hey there, as you can to see on your left, I'm Hydrattler, but feel free to call me Michael/Mike/Mikey. I have other names but only another person (Well, a Terasi) can call me them.

Now I've gotten the easy part outta the way. I'm probably gonna just end up sorta listing off things about me, I prefer people finding things out about me through talking than actually writing them. But I'll give it a shot.

I'm a 18 year old guy from Britain, south west Britain to be more specific. I'm pretty close to the stereotypical nerd, but with a few other things (Some i rather not list) on top of it. I've spent my entire life on this island, but thats hopefully gonna change, lots of places on this place i wanna see. I'm bisexual (And taken), and i love food and cooking.

I should write more but its almost 2am and i have college in a little over 6 hours, so I'm gonna end things here, feel free to ask me stuff (I might not answer though depending on the question) and most likely i'll see you people on the chatbox. Cya ^_^

~Hydrattler~
Hydrattler
Hydrattler
TheDarknessofLoyalty's pet

http://timetotalk.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Greetings ladies, gentlemen and eldritch beings. Empty Re: Greetings ladies, gentlemen and eldritch beings.

Post by Warrior Queen Hawk Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Great to see you here, Mike! ^^ I hope you enjoy your time here and who knows? Maybe you will start to make your home in the rp forums :P Though, of course, if you find yourself not wanting to, we won't drive you off!
Warrior Queen Hawk
Warrior Queen Hawk
Admin

https://talesoffantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum